Thursday, January 8, 2009

First Post and EMO too...

For fear that I might get stomach ulcer and die from stress I decided to blog :)

heya ex sri kdu-ans Amira Ashaari here, not to be confused with the ever so hot and amusing Amirah ;)

Currently in my 3rd year at KDU College studying Culinary Arts (DIP-CULA) its a 2 year and 6 months course including industrial training. Started way back in March 2007 so by right I should be graduating by this year right? but certain dramas brewed up... might graduate next year even ughhh...

6th semester officially started last Friday, I have to do this thing called PM Module. My batch (CULA 1) are required to run 80% of the cafeteria for 4 months and make a profit of RM200,000 within that time. The menu, marketing, costing, advertising, cooking is entirely up to us. EVERYTHING has gone wrong and went to hell as far as i know. And bloody hell its only our first week

WE
1. Exceeded our budget by 86% (for advertising, food ingredients etc)
2. Made only RM400 on first day instead of RM1500
3. Got more than 3 complaints from paying customers

I'M STRESSED OUT BECAUSE
1. Get this, this whole week we're supposed to 'work' for 13 hours. 6am-7pm, no shit
But i can't handle too much shit so i go home around 4pm.
2. We don't get paid AT ALL but we pay around RM5k for this semester
3. 'Staff' meal = stray cat food
4. assigned leaders which are from our batch treat us like they own our sorry asses
5. NO TIME FOR GYM AND GAME!!! gahhh...
6. I gained 2kg :(
7. startin next week i have to 'work' and have class at the same day, 6am-7pm mon-fri damn NO LIFE...

today what really ticked me off is coz this bitch of a leader i have, a lecturer asked me to pass a msg to her

Me: Hey Julia, Mr Sufian wants me to show you where to set up the decoration for...
Fat Whore: Why are you asking me?! (with such fugly coloured contacts she widened her eyes at me with a constipated expression)
Fat Whore: I can't be doing EVERYTHING, ask Hana la shes the advertising leader! I'm not the DOG ok? You really can't expect me to handle these things
Me: ....... ( no, the correct term is you're the bitch)

I walked off in search of Hana, thank god i was too tired to bitch slap her face. Hmm maybe next time. More effed up drama to come, I swear.

Oh well whatever... life's too short to be pissed off at useless stuff like these, I'll write more when i feel the need to. Till then ppl, Happy New Year! :)

PS: Eeda, sorry if my msg was mean. Stress talking, you know you'll alway be my homie! :D feel free to be anal bout my spelling and grammar and Adik! I miss you :(

5 comments:

Chien Junn said...

thats tough. >.< hang in there!

Anonymous said...

ell owh ell. there's just too much injustice in this world eh??don't worry, we will have enough diesel left after amirah and I burn down intec =p

btw, I miss you too air-bon-eee. =(

theimportmodel. said...

nyaww. poor sweetheart ):
its ok. college/uni is just out to get us.

they/it hates us for being so amazing.
cheer up, love.

7and6 said...

Sup orang minyak? Amirah the hot and amusing here. That group leader of yours sounds like a pariah version of Gordon Ramsey. Don't sweat over people like that, they're just losers suffering from a god complex. But if you really cannot tahan then I will come over KDU college and burn her chef hat.

On a serious note, chill (:

Miss you la B***k P*****t (a present if you guess correctly!)

Amira said...

thanks guys :) although sad to report its only getting worse now...

no worries i'm still sane and EATING my stress away apparently ughh....

wtf amirah?!! black pervert right? i want my prize now before i rape you!