Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Body Modification

As advancement in medical technology and new researches/methods to change peoples looks and dna, is this right?

Girls going for plastic surgery.
Girls going for breast enlargement.
Boys going for sex change.
Couples choosing how their baby looks.
Couples choosing the gender of their child.

This to me is wrong.

I think we are all unique and special, why the **** you wanna go under the knife and modify your looks.
So you got small boobs, so what, have big boobs so can show off to guys? WTF!@#!%$#%#$@
And boys going for sex change, I don't understand at all.
And to couples choosing how their baby looks, congrats to the future world where all people will look like hollywood stars and models.
Male population will also outnumber girls cuz a lot ppl dam kiasu, sure want boy in family.


I read in news last time,
this Taiwan guy when for sex change, then became so hot like model. Few months later a guy married him. Disgusting shyt.
a girl asked her mom to take her for breast enlargement for her birthday present. Mom ask why u need enlargement? She said "I want more guys to look at me". I saw her pic, and she was already so beautiful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to reality :)

Keng Mun said...

its a 1 in a lifetime experience(s)
>=D kekeke